This zone is designated for residential uses to include the building of a single or multi-family dwelling. This does include modular homes. Recreational vehicles are only permitted when a home is already established for storage purposes. The use of a recreational vehicle is limited to 2 weeks per county regulations.
Lot Area, Width and Yard Requirements: The following minimum requirements shall be
1. Lot Area Dwellings; same as specified in the “R” District. Other permitted uses listed in this
Section: no minimum if public sewer and water is available, otherwise 8,500 square feet.
2. Lot Width Dwellings: same as specified in the “R” District. Other permitted uses listed this
section: no minimum if public sewer and water is available, otherwise 75 feet.
3. Front Yard Depth All uses except residential uses as stated in Section 4 C-A-1 of this
Article: seventy-five (75) feet. When fronting on the right-of-way of a street or road, the front
yard shall be measured from the right-of-way line.
4. Side Yard Width Dwellings, or any building containing dwelling units: same as “R” District.
None required for other uses listed in this section except when adjacent to an “R” District in
which case not less than ten (10) feet.
5. Rear Yard Depth – Except residential uses: Thirty-five (35) feet.